No class for a week! It may be a dream come true for some of you - but stressful for others, too. Although we aren't having class, we still have assignments due. It is my hope that you are able to spend quality time working on these projects. They are tough to do in class - but finding time to meet outside of class is difficult as well.
Do I expect to much? No, I think expectations aren't high enough sometimes. However, students really should have the real "say" in where the expectations are. Hopefully each one of them knows what they can achieve at this point in their career. Can they push themselves even higher? That's for them to decide. I am not a Jillian Michaels, I don't push that hard. Perhaps, though, results would be of better quality if I were. However, that's not who I am right now.
Push yourselves harder and grow deeper - in ways you had only dreamed of before. How do you get to be a successful counselor {insert career goal}? By being the best PERSON you can be.
Use this class as an opportunity to find out who you really are. Then choose whether to accept that person or challenge that person to change. That's what this class is for.
A new dependence...
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment