What would I change about myself if I could? There are many things, as I suppose there would be with anyone. If I knew these wishes would be granted, then of course I'd disclose all of them. However, one area that I want to focus on this semester is my level of exercise. Why is that I KNOW exercise is beneficial for keeping oneself healthy, yet I don't do it like I should? One excuse is time, another is a place to do it. My neighborhood isn't the best area to go jogging in - especially at night. But, there are many other drivable places that I could enjoy a nice area to exercise in. Time is tough - there will never be enough time in a day -- but I need to make time for the most important activities. With my family is where I like to spend most of my free time. Perhaps I could think of a few ways to incorporate exercise with my family. Nevertheless, I am going to focus on changing my exercise habits this semester. I want to work up to exercising at least 4 times a week. I have a lot of room to grow - and a lot of ideas on how to make my goal become successful.
No comments:
Post a Comment