Wow.
Class has been over for approximately 6 hours, but that doesn't mean I haven't stopped thinking about it. Although I had the class planned as I walked up the three flights of stairs, as soon as I got to the top, things somehow changed. As students shared their first publications, I got inspired. I had so many ideas for future publications in my head - I'm pretty sure I overwhelmed every single student that sat in front of me today.
I need to STOP or at least Slow Down. Making students confused will not get desirable results. I will spend this weekend getting organized, as much as I can. When Tuesday comes, hopefully we can iron out some details - and students will feel confident in themselves and their work. That is, after all, a main focus of this class.
On another note, I was able to take some time out of my busy schedule and watch a softball game tonight. It was refreshing - and my daughter loved playing in the grass and watching the balls getting hit and caught. As we drove the short drive home, she crashed in her car seat. She was worn out.
On the happiest note of all, Jim was promoted on 'The Office'. Ah, I love Thursday TV.
Have a great Thursday night everyone!
A new dependence...
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment